Once again, time dictates my decision-making. The dogmatic entity seems to stampede repeatedly over my impulses…I mean, as a journalism student, deadlines creep on me over and over again. No time for superfluous chit-chat, unnecessary getaways, etcetera etcetera.
Now, however, I’ll utilize time to my advantage. With the new year looming ahead, I decided to set a few goals and publish them as to try my best to keep my word. Hopefully, I can become the best person I can be this upcoming year, which includes…
- Exercising daily to supermodel (or celebrity fitness expert) exercise videos. They’re so fun, somewhat comical, and burn at least 200 calories…that’s about the same as a 20-minute workout on the elliptical machine. They also inspire us to perspire with their nearly-perfect looks (aka Cindy Crawford circa 1990s in her Shape Your Body video I found in our garage).
- Somersizing 24/7. I own two of Suzanne Somers’ revolutionary diet books and cookbooks, and her recipes boast appetizing, mouthwatering flavors, so why not? I’m a fan of any diet allowing me to eat bacon, mayonnaise and pasta with the intention of being “sexy forever.”
- Start profiling street style looks on this blog, as well as my own. After all, it’s called “Style Over Stress,” but as of late, I haven’t published many posts focusing on fashion.
- Stop eating so much peanut butter and chocolate, as well as weighing myself right after stuffing my face with the lovely combination of sweets…not healthy for the body, or mind.
- Read more, because no one trusts an illiterate, self-absorbed writer. Exploring the unknown shines new lights upon the soul. How’s that for the Reading Rainbow? The more you know…the more you grow! (Hopefully, reading more will chip away all the corny sayings populating my head).
And with that, I wish you all a happy New Year. What resolutions float about in your mind? Any resolutions you truly, truly wish to pin down and keep?